Tuesday, January 30, 2007

checking in

Wedding planning has been crazy (so far we have a date - October 7th, 2007; a church; a hall; some attendants; a draft guest list; and a wedding dress), I'm WAY behind in e-mails and other correspondence, not to mention blogging, and my raw food resolve has been shaky with everything going on.

But I'm checking in to say hello and to thank you so much for your good wishes!!!

Until I can get my act together, here's a thought-provoking read for you - an article by Michael Pollan from this Sunday's New York Times Magazine. Not quite raw-promoting, but arguably close, don't you think?

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2007 12:22:00 AM, Blogger jessica said...

how nice it is all coming together.

your link to the article does not get you to the article, only to the sign in area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home